KINGDOM BOWL USA TEAMS
December 29, 2017 to January 2, 2018
TEAM TONGA vs TEAM HAWAII
TEAM TONGA: Tongan Americans
TEAM HAWAII: Hawaiians
KAHUKU GIRLS vs USA GIRLS
KAHUKU GIRLS: Ranked #2
USA GIRLS: Pick and play from USA
TONGA ALL-STARS vs TEAM TONGA/HAWAII SELECT
TONGA ALL-STARS: All-Star players from Tonga
TEAM HAWAII: USA Players
- All players must be of Tongan descent. (Few exceptions)
- All players must be Seniors (some exceptions)
- Maximum roster will be 40 players for each team. (80 total)
- All players must REGISTER ONLINE.
- All players must bring their own helmet, shoulder pads and lower pads (girdle). We provide game jerseys and game pants without pads.
This is a Father & Son Camp and Bowl Game. We will be camping at the beautiful Kokololio Beach Park in Laie, Hawaii. Check-in will be on Friday morning, December 29, 2017 and check-out on Wednesday morning, January 3, 2018. Game day is Tuesday night, January 2, 2018.
Everything is FREE except the meals. Some meals will be provided to Bowl players and coaches only, BUT we will have affordable delicious Polynesian Food available at camp from the Boy Scouts and single moms. Snacks sucks as Panipopo, Otai, Faikakai, Coconuts, Pineapples, Papayas, Oka, Lu pulu, Lu sipi, Palusami, Taro, Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Bananas, etc. Yum, will be available to satisfy your needs.